- Purchase and import the Vuplex 3D WebView asset for Android, iOS, or both
- Add the WebViewDemo scene to your build
- Android settings:
- Set "Minimum API Level" to "Android 5.0 Lollipop"
- Set "Internet Access" to "Require"
- If targeting Oculus Go, update WebViewDemoSceneManager.cs to call GloballyUseAlternativeInputEventSystem as shown in this example
- iOS settings:
- No changes to the Unity player settings are required
- Once Unity generates your Xcode project, verify that "Enable Bitcode" is set to "No" in Build Settings
- Build the WebViewDemo scene for Android or iOS and run it on your device
- Check out the docs for WebViewPrefab and IWebView for more details on loading and interacting with web content
- The asset includes a WebViewDemo scene that displays google.com with a keyboard for typing. It uses Unity's standalone input system, so you can tap and swipe on the screen to click and scroll.
- Google VR example project (Cardboard and Daydream)
- Oculus example project (Oculus Go and Gear VR)