- Purchase and import the Vuplex 3D WebView asset for Android, iOS, or both
- Add the WebViewDemo scene to your build
- Android Player Settings:
- Set "Minimum API Level" to "Android 5.0 Lollipop"
- Set "Internet Access" to "Require".
- If targeting Oculus Go, update WebViewDemoSceneManager.cs to call GloballyUseAlternativeInputEventSystem as shown in this example.
- iOS Player Settings: Disable "Auto Graphics API" and specify "OpenGLES2" as the graphics API
- Build the WebViewDemo scene for Android or iOS and run it on your device
- The asset includes a WebViewDemo scene that displays google.com with a keyboard for typing. It uses Unity's standalone input system, so you can tap and swipe on the screen to click and scroll.
- Google VR example project (Cardboard and Daydream)
- Oculus example project (Oculus Go and Gear VR)