Unity 3D WebView Asset for Android and iOS
Easily render and interact with web content in 3D on Android and iOS using the same code that powers the Vuplex VR/AR Browser.
- Load a webpage from a URL or HTML string
- Web content is automatically rendered onto an OpenGLES2-based Texture2D or the included prefab
- C# source code for a unified API that is the same on both Android and iOS
- Dispatch keyboard and mouse events programmatically
- Resize and zoom programmatically
- Prefab and demo scene for getting started
- Emits the following browser events in C#: TitleChanged, UrlChanged, PageLoadFailed
- Includes a special mode for running on Oculus Go
- The native Android and iOS libraries that this plugin calls into are provided as precompiled libraries; the native source code for them is not provided. For pricing on the version of this library that includes 100% of the native source code, please contact me.
- Supports Android 5.0+ and iOS 10+
- Since this library uses OpenGLES2 textures on both platforms, the host project must have its "Graphics API" setting set to OpenGLES2.
- Currently, this library does not support video playback like the Vuplex VR/AR Browser app does. However, this library will be updated soon to include that functionality.